Thursday, July 17, 2008

Result is Out!



It's been a long time since i blog using English,

i guess i have to do that to improve my bad english

the main reason i don't blog using english is because my english is bad

a lot of grammar mistake and spelling mistake

but i guess i have to blog more in english soon~

first of all would like to thank you guys for reading my blog even though some of the reader don't understand chinese

really thanks!

really have to improve my english because very soon i have to blog about my thesis project!

yeah! you are right! blog about thesis

which is something stupid enough~

one of the lecturer have start the new system which required the student to blog about the process of the thesis on the web!

yes~ anyone can view it

damn!

i just get the result for one of the subject which is delay for 1 week

i get a D for that subject~

i'm very happy with the result because i expect to do worse than i thought

congratulations to all my friend which get higher than me which is HD

this semester could be consider as the last semester for us

let's work hard!

especially the FULL HD student! hahahahah

1 comment:

跟我聊聊天